Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Award!!!

Another sweet surprise this weekend when I was awarded the Lovely Blog award from The Journey of a Substitute Teacher, Dragonflies in First, and First with Franklin. Definitely feeling the bloggy love!

The rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (did that!)
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers. 
(may be a bit difficult to find someone who doesn't have it. I'll be happy with 5!)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you. (Check!)

Here are my blog picks:

1. The Loco Teacher

2. Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes

3. Kristen Keeping it Classy

4. If You Give A Teacher An Ipad

5. 2KROCKS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! It's my first ever, how special!

Unknown said...

yEAH!!! Thanks so much! Now I just have to share the love myself and post my pics :)

Post a Comment