Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love, Splat

We have been doing some activities from Cara Carroll's Love, Splat unit this week. I just love that story. It is so sweet and the kids cannot resist that adorable fuzzy cat. In addition to Cara's activities, we made these accordion heart folded story maps.  The kids did the folding and cutting themselves. Amazingly enough,  only one student had to start over because he ended up with four separate hearts. Did I mention that I had to do it three times before mine stayed together? We did a guided drawing for Splat and glued him on the back. They are adorable!






3 comments:

Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsey (A Year of Many Firsts) said...

How cute! Love your accordian idea. I love your blog!!!

Isn't Cara the greatest? She's always full of awesome ideas.

Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower.

Lyndsey
ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com

Shannon Sousa said...

Thanks, Lyndsey! I am now following your blog, too. Yes, Cara is amazing. Wish I had half her talent!

Post a Comment